Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

i hate running day #1




Weight: 168 lbs
Goal: 140-145lbs
Difference: 23lbs-28lbs
Distance: 6km 1 hour (Ran- 40 minutes/Walk 20 minutes)

So day one is behind me...thank god. Despite asking Jake every 5 seconds (for the first 15 minutes) when it was time to walk I think I did okay. It was easier then I thought it would be at the beginning- although once we got really into a few of the inclines I debated throwing myself into the ocean...and a pile of rocks...and into a pile of wood. I started feeling everything jiggle (which is what I hate most about running), although because I was running with someone at a pace where we could still chat I feel like it diverted my attention (periodically). All in all I feel energized and looking forward to my next run, I think. I have also began changing my eating habits and will include my challenges and opportunities as a forgo my transformation into the best physical version of myself.

1 comment: